Conditions of Let
- The period of hire is from 4pm on the day of
arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. Prices are for the
property irrespective of the number sharing, up to a maximum stated.
This number must not be exceeded.
- The property shall be used for holiday purposes
only and must not be sub-let or used for business or any other use.
- The rates include all bed linen.
Cots (cot linen not provided) and highchairs are available on
request at no extra charge. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is
required as confirmation of booking. The remaining balance will
be required six weeks from the start date of the holiday. No reminder
will be issued. (If booked within six weeks of the holiday start
date the full amount is payable on booking)
- If you cancel the booking before the date that
the final balance is due, you will forfeit your deposit. If you
cancel on or after this date any refund is at our discretion.
We therefore strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable
to provide the property booked we will refund all monies you have
paid in full and the hirer shall have no further claim against
- Use of the property is at the hirer's own risk
and no liability shall fall on the proprietor for injury to the
occupants or for damage or loss of the hirers personal property.
- Guests must leave the property clean and tidy
and will be liable for any breakages or damage to the property.
- Smoking is not permitted in the property.
- Pets /animals are not permitted in the property
The proprietor reserves the right to demand the immediate withdrawel
of any persons found not complying with these conditions, or for
any conduct detrimental to the property.
- Breakages. Any breakages will be invoiced at
the cost to replace.
- The property should be left in a reasonably
clean condition on the day of departure.
- Electricity and Gas used during the months of September to May will be charged a a small contribution of £20/week.
- It is understood that by making a booking guests agree to these terms and conditions and if not adheared to may be asked to leave the property at once.
- Guests may be asked for proof of identity.
- For the security of our guests external areas are monitored by C.C.T.V